Event Details for…
Wine Country Runs Half Marathon Run/Walk & 5K 2014
Sunday, March 23, 2014 - Presented by SVE Timing
Enjoy running the picturesque country roads along wineries and vineyards of the Paso Robles wine country. This race has something for everyone- a Half Marathon Run or Walk, a 5K, and a Kids' 1/2 mile Grape Stomp. Start and finish at the beautiful River Oaks Hot Springs. Enjoy a bountiful post-race breakfast, music and fun. Your race entry comes with a technical fabric race shirt, goodie bag, breakfast, and race bib number drawing entry. First Male and Female in the Half Marathon Win their Weight in Wine!
Event schedule and times
- 7:15 AM Get an early start to ensure plenty of time to enjoy the post-race festivities.
- 8AM The Main Event. Our winery neighbors help cheer you on and provide their own style of aid station.
- 8:15AM First 2.1 miles are flat and paved, while the last mile is gentle hills on a dirt road.
- 9:15AM Just for the Kids, a 1/2 mile fun run.
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 10am-4pm at River Oaks Hot Springs
- Sunday, RACE DAY, March 23, 2014, Starting at 6am at River Oaks Hot Springs
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.