Event Details for…
2015 Jenny's Light 5/10k & Kids 1k Run
Sunday, March 8, 2015 - Presented by Jenny's Light Foundation
7th Annual Jenny's Light 5/10k & Kids 1k Run
Presented by Jennys Light
Jenny’s Light was founded by local Professional Triathlete Becky Lavelle & her family in response to the tragic and untimely passing of her twin sister Jenny and her nephew in December 2007. Jenny’s Light is a non-profit foundation created to improve & save lives by increasing awareness of all perinatal mood disorders, including postpartum depression.
- DATE: Sunday March 8, 2015 ~ Rain or shine!
- DISTANCE: 5k & 10k courses & 1k kids run
- Very scenic, mostly flat & fast courses along the Los Gatos Creek Trail
- LOCATION: Vasona Park - Start/finish at Gateway Pavilion (near main entrance off Blossom Hill Rd.)
- Parking inside the gates of Vasona is $6 and the lots fill up pretty quickly so plan to arrive early (gate & registration opens at 8am). There is also parking in the neighborhoods surrounding Vasona. Carpooling is recommended!
- RACE SCHEDULE: Race registration begins 8 am
1k start 9:40 am
10k start 10:00 am
5k start 10:05 am
- 5K - $25 entry fee before Feb 21, $30 Feb 22 - Mar 7, $40 race day
- 10K - $30 entry fee before Feb 21, $35 Feb 22 - Mar 7, $45 race day
- KIDS 1K…ages 1-12, $10 before Mar 7, $15 race day
- AWARDS: 5/10k top finishers in age groups (9&u, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+) + overall baby joggers. 1k (5&u, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12)
- Walkers welcome too!
- Interested in volunteering or sponsoring this event, please contact email@example.com
- For more information on this charity please visit www.jennyslight.org
**All proceeds go directly to Jenny’s Light...help us shine a light on maternal mental health**
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.