Event Details for…
5th Annual Jenny's Light 5/10K & Kids Fun Run
Sunday, March 10, 2013 - Presented by Jenny's Light Foundation
5th Annual Jenny's Light 5/10k & Kids Fun Run
Presented by Jenny's Light
Jenny’s Light was founded by local Professional Triathlete Becky Lavelle & her family in response to the tragic and untimely passing of her twin sister Jenny and her nephew in December 2007.
Jenny’s Light is a non-profit foundation created to improve & save lives by increasing awareness of all perinatal mood disorders, including postpartum depression.
There will be a packet pick up Saturday March 9th, 2013 at Running Revolution in Campbell from 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday March 10, 2013 ~ Vasona Park ~ Los Gatos ~ 10 am rain or shine!
Very scenic, mostly flat & fast 5k (3.1 mile) & 10K (6.2 mile) courses
- Starts/finishes at Gateway Pavilion (near main park entrance off Blossom Hill Rd.)
- Start Time is 10:00am
- 5K - $25 entry fee before Feb 23, $30 Feb 24-Mar 9, $40 race day
- 10K - $30 entry fee before Feb 23, $35 Feb 24-Mar 9, $45 race day
- Awards to top finishers in age groups + top baby joggers.
- Walkers welcome too!
- Kids 1K Fun Run…ages 5 & under – 12, $10, start time 9:40am
- Interested in volunteering or sponsoring this event, please contact email@example.com
- Packet pick up will be held at Running Revolution Saturday March 9th, from 2:00pm - 4:00pm
**All proceeds go directly to Jenny’s Light**
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.